There are all kinds of 30 day post challenges going on around the blogosphere and I decided to take part in my version of one. I’m going to do one post each day for the month of April, or at least I’m going to try to. These will be in addition to any other posts for reviews, sponsored posts, and trip posts. Many of these topics come from one specific 30 day post challenge going on this month, but I also exchanged some for my own topics. Day 1: Who am I and what makes me smile?
Who is Shawn Ann?
Many of my readers have come to Shawn Ann’s World for a long time and many of you have come long enough to know who I am. However, how well do you really know me?
- I was born and raised in Detroit and lived there until I was 15-years-old.
- Pretty much my entire life I was the minority in school and in many classes I was the only white student.
- Because I have PCOS there have been many times that I thought I would never have children. In fact it took us 4 years of treatments before I finally got pregnant.
- I was 30-years-old when I had Thaddeus and 36 when I had Xavier.
- Although I have lived in Michigan just about my entire life, I spent a year in Florida back in 1997/1998 and a year in Kentucky 2000/2001.
- If I had a little girl I would name her Sidney Rose. Sidney after my dads father (and because Brandon likes the name Sid/Cid) and Rose is a handed down middle name on my mom’s side, which I never inherited.
- I was suspended from middle school for fighting. Yeah, I’m a Taurus in every way!
What Makes Shawn Ann Smile?
My kids! Most of the time. Yeah, they can annoy the hell out of me at times, but there are many times when they say or do something that is just so darn cute that you just can’t help but to smile about it. Just a few of my favorites that make me smile that I was able to capture.