**This post has affiliate links to Grammarly and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Yeah, I still may suck at writing, I know this. But, at least, my writing won’t be as bad as it once was.
I love that with Grammarly you can add it to Chrome and it’ll automatically do its thing for you while you type. You can also download it to your computer, Grammarly’s native app will be right at home on your desktop. Access your documents or start a new project with one simple click.
Grammarly is free to use, however, you can purchase the premium version for a monthly fee and get so much more out of it. With the upgrade, you can experience the full power of Grammarly.
- Over 250 new, premium checks: Find sentence structure and writing style issues, and get suggestions for more effective vocabulary usage.
- Available directly within Microsoft Office®: Make your documents shine in Microsoft Word and send clear, professional emails directly from Outlook (PC only).
- Relevant corrections for every writing situation: Get customized checks for student essays, professional emails, personal blogs, and 30 more document types.
- 24/7 phone and email support: Have a question or want to share feedback? Our experts are always ready to help!
- No-hassle, money-back guarantee: If you’re not fully satisfied with Grammarly within 7 days, we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price!