Looking for a tasty drink that can either be a snack or a meal? Make yourself one of these for a breakfast, lunch, or snack and you’ll be in heaven!
- 2 cups Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 3 1/4 cups Frozen whole non-sweetened strawberries
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Low-Fat or Fat-Free Chocolate Milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add extra milk to make the consistency desired.
- Poor into a glass and enjoy!
That’s it, three easy ingredients and you are all set to go for a quick and healthy meal! This recipe originally came from UDIM, however, I was given permission to share with you.