At the beginning of the month, I decided to take the plunge and join a gym. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while, but I was always making excuses for myself and backing out of doing it. With joining a gym, there are some tremendous needs. You need to have the right fitness apparel to wear and one of the most important items that you need as a female is a sports bra. When you are a woman with large breasts you need an excellent sports bra, and you usually can’t find one in a local retail store, and it’s hard to buy them online and get a good fit. Thanks to Shefit sending me a complimentary Shefit Sports Bra, I now have the correct equipment for the gym.
That’s where Shefit comes into play. Shefit is a Michigan-based athletic apparel company, and they just announced and launched their patent pending, fully adjustable Shefit Sports Bra. That’s right, it is an adjustable sports bra! Sorry, no pictures of me in the Shefit Sports Bra, there are just some things I’m not ready to post photos of and me in a sports bra is one of those things right now.
The Shefit Sports Bra is the first totally adjustable sports bra that gives women of all shapes and sizes the support they need. Ideal for women with large breasts*, our exclusive patent pending Lock and Rock™ technology was smartly designed to give women the ability to adjust the Velcro straps for a custom fit, ensuring the most comfort and support for any workout. This bra goes where no other sports bra has gone before, truly giving each woman the ability to customize a fit that works for her while revealing the strong beauty that’s in all of us.
Shefit Sports Bra Features
- 2″ wide bust band provides cup size adjustability and support, ensures you will never “fall out” the bottom ever again!
- 1″ wide shoulder straps have more than 15” of adjustability, provides maximum support and comfort
- Velcro technology gives women more than 8” of adjustability on the bust band
- Zip in (and out) with confidence! Our unique elastic blend ensures NO stretching of the bust band or shoulder straps, so you’ll get the same fit every time
- Strong power mesh lining provides more support and advanced moisture wicking
- Two-way wear shoulder straps
- Made of Nylon, Spandex
- Machine Washable
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
As with any clothing, for me, there are always pros and cons. The Shefit Sports Bra is no exception. I do like the bra and the concept of it. I love that the Shefit Sports Bra will fit women ranging in cup sizes B to I and that once you determine the size you need, you can still use the sports bra after you lose weight and bust size without having to go out and buy a new bra right away. Of course, if you lose a lot of inches then you will need to purchase a new size, but you do have a little leeway before having to do so. With that being said, here are my pros and cons of the Shefit Sports Bra.
- It fits! For me, sports bras are harder to find than a regular bra. The reason is most regular bras, no matter the brand, are all sized accordingly. However, with a sports bra, they are a little smaller in size than the actual size states. This is because they need to have the support. With the Shefit Sports Bra, there are seven (7) different sizes to choose from and each size will work with multiple bra sizes and you just adjust the straps and back to fit your size.
- Because you can adjust the straps, you can tighten the Shefit Sports Bra at different levels for your comfort and activity. So if you are just working out with weights one day, you can have the straps a little looser than if you were going to be jogging or running on a treadmill or even outdoors.
- You don’t feel squished in the Shefit Sports Bra. Although it is a great fit and very supportive, it doesn’t squeeze your breasts as tight as possible.
- Although putting the bra on seems to be as easy as 1-2-3, it is a little harder than it may look. At least for the first few times of putting it on. I’ve found that because I have large breasts that I have to loosen all the straps before putting it on otherwise, I am unable to zip the bra up.
- The Shefit Sports Bra is pretty heavy for a bra.
- The Shefit Sports Bra feels very bulky. It almost seems like you’re wearing a couple of super padded bras over one another. It’s not an uncomfortable, bulky feeling.
You can purchase the Shefit Sports Bra directly from the Shefit website for $70.00. There is other Shefit apparel you can buy also.