For the most part I am not a very creative person when it comes to food. Well, when it comes to most things. When I created this dish I did it with my husband in mind, even if he couldn’t eat it! I know how much he loves hot foods and I thought, I’m sure there has to be others out there that like to try new spicy things and well, I came up with this dish that includes Sweet & Spicy Tuna Creations from StarKist along with some Orzo and hot chili sauce!
- ⅓ cup dry Orzo
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
- ½ tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Package Sweet & Spicy Tuna Creations
- Cook Orzo according to package, drain and return to sauce pan.
- Add Sriracha Chili Sauce and Soy Sauce and mix well with cooked Orzo.
- Take a fork to the opened package of Tuna and break Tuna into chunks, pour into Orzo mixture and mix completely.