It’s been just under a week since I’ve been a part of the Revolt Fitness Challenge and this week has been a sugar detox week. For dinner, I’m allowed a 3.5oz sirloin along with a spinach salad and two hard-boiled egg whites. So I decided to combine them into one big meal that way it’s not so plain.
It’s super easy to make and you can adjust it to have your favorite items added to it.
You can always mix it up a bit by adding different salads and lots of other veggies if you’d like.
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3.5 oz of sirloin
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- Cut sirloin into small strips.
- Pan fry sirloin in coconut oil until cooked to your desired fashion.
- Slice hard-boiled eggs.
- Add 3 cups of baby spinach to a bowl and add eggs and sirloin.
- Add dressing and any other ingredients you'd like and enjoy.