I came across this recipe for a super easy Pad Thai recipe and thought I would give it a try.
- 1 pack of Ramen Noodles I used the oriental style
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Chili Sauce
- Boil the package of Ramen Noodles with the flavor pack, once noodles are thoroughly cooked you will drain out most of the liquid.
- Add in the soy sauce, chunky peanut butter, and Sriracha Chili Sauce and mix thoroughly and serve.
Like I said, it’s super easy and because hubs likes his food hot, I did use 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha Chili Sauce instead of 2 teaspoons like some recipes call for.