We all love a good cookie, especially home-baked cookies. I have become a huge fan of Pinterest lately for great recipes to try. This particular recipe was found there, Oreo White Chocolate Cookies, and I’m so glad because these cookies are super yummy! Be sure to read all the way to the boom of this post for links to more cookies.
Oreo White Chocolate Cookies
Adapted from Two Peas & Their Pod
I prefer to bake them more on the longer side so they are crunchy cookies, however, you can go on the shorter side of baking and have soft cookies. Make sure to store them in a tightly sealed container to stay fresh longer.
If you happen to like this recipe, I suggest you go over to Two Peas & Their Pod and check out the other recipes they offer.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 package of White Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Oreos, chopped
- 1½ cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in white chocolate pudding mix, eggs, & vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, & salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the Oreos & white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons on to prepared baking sheet, spacing the dough balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges and set.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for two minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.