We eat a lot of chicken in our house; whether it’s grilled, boiled, or fried. We incorporate it into many of our meals, and it’s probably one of our favorite meats. The best kind is always a fresh skinless, boneless, chicken breast from the butcher. This recipe is probably one of the easiest chicken recipes out there because there isn’t much prepping to it, especially if you’ve purchased your chicken from the butcher.
Italian Marinated Grilled Chicken with Fresh Herbs
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts. If real thick cut into 1-1/2 - 2" slices.
- Italian dressing
- Fresh herbs; basil oregano, chives, salt, & pepper
- If you need to cut the chicken you would do this first. It is best if it's 1-1/2" - 2" strips because it cooks better, however, you can cook entire chicken breasts. Place the chicken, into a large Ziploc bag and pour enough Italian dressing into the bag to thoroughly cover the chicken. Close the bag and leave in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours. The longer you marinate the chicken, the better the outcome.
- Grill the chicken for about 20 minutes at a lower temperature (otherwise, it'll burn quickly and not cook in the middle) until thoroughly cooked.
- Garnish with the fresh herbs of your choice.
Super easy and quick and goes with just about any side dish you may want to have that day.