Who doesn’t love a fresh glass of Lemonade? Especially in the summer! I know, we love having it in the summer and the only kind I will drink is fresh lemonade that either still has the lemon in it or that I watched the person making it squeeze the lemon juice from the lemons! Here’s a super quick and easy recipe to make fresh homemade lemonade with a splash of fresh strawberry.
- One lemon
- 2 tablespoons sugar maybe a little extra
- 1 medium-sized strawberry; sliced
- Cut the lemon in half and then squeeze all the lemon juice into a container. I used a shaker to make mine; it makes it easier for single servings.
- Add the sugar and about 1-3/4 cups of water and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Poor into a glass, add ice and the sliced strawberry.