Who doesn’t love a good omelet with some veggies in it? How about a Broccoli and Cheese Omelet? YUMMY!
- 2 eggs or 3 eggs depending on how big you want it
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1/4 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon at most of milk
- Mix your eggs and milk until well blended, pour into skillet and cook until almost cooked all the way through.
- Flip egg to other side and place cheese slice and Broccoli on one half of the egg and fold the other half of the egg over to cover.
- Continue cooking until cheese has melted.
*NOTE: You may want to cook (steam) the Broccoli a little unless you like the it crunchy.
Very easy and you can add additional items to this omelet for your desired taste. Add some toast, bacon, and/or breakfast sausage and you have yourself a fantastic breakfast!