It’s called Banana Pudding Surprise because my husband said it actually tasted good. He was surprised that the Gluten Free pudding tasted good! This is one of them late night, super easy, recipes that involves absolutely no cooking. Although if you really wanted to you could make the pudding yourself and even make your own whipped cream.
- Chocolate pudding 4 dollops each serving - Kozy Shack offers the Gluten Free pudding
- 1 Banana each serving
- 2 Oreo cookies each serving
- Whipped cream
- Put 2 dollops of pudding into your serving bowl/cup.
- Add half of a banana and then add 2 more dollops of pudding
- Add the other half of the banana, add whipped cream, and 2 Oreo cookies
That’s it. Obviously you could cut this in half and have two kid size servings and you could even mix up the fruit you decide to use. I personally like the taste of chocolate and banana together.