Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I have a love hate relationship with cooking. I love to cook, but mostly when I know what I’m cooking or it is something that I really want to make for my family. This year it will be so different for me with the holidays. Normally I host dinner for my family for either Thanksgiving or Christmas, sometimes both, but this year it’ll just be the four of us since we are in Hawaii away from the rest of our families.
I’m also going to miss my old kitchen. Even though it was in the process of being remodeled it had all the kitchen appliances I needed to make the perfect Thanksgiving and/or Christmas dinner for the entire family. This year, we don’t have those same appliances and maybe once we get a place of our own we’ll be heading to Best Buy to purchase a new kitchen outfit. KitchenAid has a new line at Best Buy that looks awesome!
One of the things that’ll definitely be different for me here in Hawaii is that not a lot of cooking is done on gas ranges anymore, because there is no natural gas here. All gas cooking would be done via propane and it is super expensive. So, I’ve had to learn to cook all over again, on an electric range. I’ve always loved the look of the glass-top electric ranges and now that I’ll most likely need to purchase one it’ll definitely be something I’ll be looking at!
- All new Slide-in Ranges fit the traditional freestanding cut-out for a seamless look that provides exceptional cooking and baking.
- All New Slide-In Downdraft Range options in Electric and Dual Fuel for more ways to cook
- Even-Heat™ Technology means flawless results in our wall ovens and ranges.
- Exclusive Steam Rack and Steam Bake cooking options are designed for amazing performance
- Baking Drawer for cooking flexibility to keep dishes warm, slow cook or simply bake at a different temperature than the main oven cavity.
I was in love with our old refrigerator, although it was a bit bigger than we really needed it to be. However, now that we are renting a place and back to a regular, normal size refrigerator I really miss the super large one we used to have.
- EW French Door Refrigeration Configuration: More Drawers for More Possibilities. Five Door offers the ultimate in flexibility, organized storage and easier access to food.
- New 36” French Door Bottom Mount Built-in Refrigerator expands our offering with platinum interior design
- Luxury fit, feel and finish with soft close pantry drawers, new crispers, platinum interior with undershelf lighting.
I love the look of this refrigerator, it is a double door/French door style, which allows for larger items to fit. I also love that the freezer is at the bottom, just like our old refrigerator and that it is the full width of the unit so that you are not squeezing a turkey or other large frozen items into a small compartment.
Here are some great offers that you do not want to miss out on. If you purchase any KitchenAid Range/OTR Pair you can receive a free 10 piece Painted Stainless-Steel KitchenAid Cookware set. If you purchase 3 or more major kitchen appliances from KitchenAid you can save an additional 5%. Both of these offers run through October 31, 2015.
You also have the option to have 18 months financing on all major appliance purchases of $599 and up or 10% back in rewards as well as free delivery and haul-away with recycling on major appliances purchases of $399 and up.