Who likes working out when you don’t have something to listen to? Your fitness routine doesn’t have to be the same old boring it used to be. No more wires are holding you back with the wireless Bluetooth earbuds from Jabra.
Jabra Sport Pace Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
I love the extra security from the Jabra Sport Pace with the behind the ear wearing style and the fact that you have multiple size ear gels to choose from for the perfect fit. I have small ears and even with the various size ear gels I like the comfort of knowing the earbuds have a little extra security of staying on my ears. Especially when jogging or running, nine times out of 10 I usually lose an earbud due to the fit.
Jabra Sport Pace Wireless Specs
- With the Jabra Sport Pace, you can have up to 5 hours of listening to music or talking on your phone. There easy connectivity and transition from talking on the phone, making and receiving calls, and listening to music.
- Charging takes just 15 minutes to give you 60 minutes of battery life. This means you don’t have to worry about charging for a long time when you need to rush out for a 30-60 minute workout.
- You have your choice of three colors to choose from; red, blue, and yellow. Some colors may not be available depending on where you live.
- Due to the ergonomic design, these earbuds will not fall out or hurt your ears. There is three different size ear gel that comes with the earbuds.
- The Jabra Sport Pace is built to meet US Military Standards (IP54). This means that they are sweat, shock, and weather resistant.
Personal preference, I LOVE that they come in colors other than all black. Us ladies like to have a little color to our tech gear.
Love that they have a behind the ear wearing style and multiple sized ear gels.
Love the fact that it only takes about 15 minutes to charge and that the charge lasts about five hours.
The reflective cable is perfect for early morning or nighttime usage, especially here in Hawaii where you prefer to do your outside workouts early in the morning or the evening when it is cooler out.
I wish the cable were a little shorter, but it is nice that Jabra includes a small FitClip to use to shorten the cable some.
Overall: These are a great investment if you are looking for good earbuds to use while working out, training, or just lounging at the beach.
If you are going to use the Sport Pace earbuds while exercising; running, jogging, exercising, cycling, etc. you can download and install the Jabra Sport Life app. The app is available from the Apple App Store as well as from Google Play.
The integrated training app, Jabra Sport Life app, gives you motivational training tips and lets you plan, monitor and evaluate your training.
You can purchase the Jabra Sport Pace Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds from Amazon.