This post is sponsored by Mondelez.
Back to School time is just around the corner for us here in Hawaii and with the help of Honey Maid snacks we were able to come up with some interesting new snacks for the boys that are perfect for an after-school snack. For those of us who homeschool our children, this can be a mid-morning snack or an after-school snack. Whichever works best for your schedule.
One of the great things about living in Hawaii is that there is a large amount of fresh fruits that can be had. Thankfully Thaddeus loves fruits, especially mango’s.
To make this great snack you only need a couple of ingredients. Honey Maid Graham Crackers and your favorite fresh fruit. For us, this would be mangos and pineapples, which are both grown locally here. You can use apples, bananas, strawberries, or whatever fruit you wish.
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers - Honey flavor
- Fresh Fruit
- Break apart the Honey Maid Graham Crackers to your desired size; we prefer them in squares.
- Slice up your fresh fruit into bite-size pieces
- Place them on top of the Honey Maid Graham Crackers and you are ready to go.
- You can even add a little cream cheese or another dip if you'd like, however, we prefer to keep this a quick and easy snack that is healthy.
You can make these great snacks just before you are ready to snack on them or you can make it a family thing and make them together; each person making their own just the way they like them. Just because your children may be out of school doesn’t mean you can’t have this great snack. You can have it as a movie night snack, weekend picnic snack, or even a just before bedtime snack.
This is a great way to bring your family together for that wholesome feeling.
No matter how things change, what makes us wholesome never will. Honey Maid provides wholesome snacks for every wholesome family.