It was on year ago today that Xavier came into this world, 2 months early! He’s been through a lot during the last 12 months.
- 2 -1/2 months in the NICU before coming home
- He finally came home!
- He spent another 2 weeks in the PICU
- He came home again
- Was in and out of the hospital 2 more times and another visit to the ER
- Home for about 2 months
- Back into the hospital he went, the worst he had been since birth. Spending a few days in pediatrics and then a week in PICU.
- He’s been home since and completely free of all medical equipment
Hopefully he won’t have to worry about any more hospital visits!
Here’s pictures we had taken today for his 1st birthday! She took 29 pictures and then did some modifications for a total of 40 pictures! Man do I love Kiddie Kandids! Sorry there are a lot of pictures, keep on strolling through them!