We are working on our third month of our Daily Goodie Box subscription. With it being a new month, we received a new set of goodies in our subscription box. Like our November Daily Goodie Box, we love the fact that we get to test all kinds of new products. They may not be new to the market, but they are new to us. Check out what I received in my Daily Goodie Box for the month of December and also how to get your box.
Daily Goodie Box
Although there are times where you will receive the same item in different boxes you shouldn’t receive all the same products each month. Our December box came with a couple of duplicate items that we had previously received. The Crunchmaster Multi-Crackers, which are delicious and the Alsa Energy Drink Mix that I wasn’t a fan of. Nothing like giving an item a second try.
How Daily Goodie Box Works
Daily Goodie Box is completely different than other subscription box services. You sign up for free, they send you a goodie box; and then you give your opinion on each product.
It is that simple. Just sign up, receive your box, and give your opinion on each product. Once you complete your task of giving your opinion on each product, you will be eligible for another box to be sent to you.
In My November Goodie Box
- The Chia Co. – Chia Shots 10 Pack
- The ten pack off Chia Shots from the Chia Co. are perfect for traveling. Each packet contains just enough Chia for one serving. Just pour them over your yogurt, salad, smoothie, or other fruit snack and enjoy.
- Quest Nutrition – Cinnamon Cereal Protein Bar
- The Quest Nutrition cinnamon cereal protein bar that is perfect for breakfast or anytime when you need a little protein boost.
- SmartyPants – Adult Probiotic Complete
- If you are already taking a daily adult probiotic you could switch to the SmartyPants Adult Probiotic Complete, the blueberry flavored gummy, especially if you are like me and hate swallowing large pills.
- Crunchmaster – Multi Crackers
- The Crunchmaster Multi Crackers were delicious, and I cannot wait to find them in the local stores because they are perfect for snacks. I love the snack size pack because they provide just the right amount of saltiness for me when I’m in the mood for something salty.
- Bitsy’s Brainfood – Orange Chocolate Beet Smart Cookies
- The jury is still out on the Bitsy’s Brainfood orange chocolate beet smart cookies. They are USDA organic and nut free, however, are they the taste that kids love? Try them for yourself and see.
- DudeProducts – Quick DUDE Shower Wipes
- Awesome product. The DudeProdcts quick dude shower wipes are great, not only for everyday use but also for on-the-go and emergency situations. These are just perfect for when there isn’t time for a shower, but for when there isn’t a need for a shower but just a quick cleaning when camping or working in the yard. These are made in the USA, Chicago to be exact.
- Protes – Tangy Souther BBQ Chips
- We were excited to see a bag of chips in our Daily Goodie Box. However, that excitement left as soon as we tasted the Protes tangy southern BBQ chips. They weren’t tangy, and the BBQ flavoring was not pleasant at all. We love BBQ flavored chips, and we were hoping to have found a new brand, however, we’ll not be buying these.
- Darrell Lea – Strawberry Flavor Liquorice
- The family seems to enjoy the Darrell Lea Strawberry flavor Liquorice. I’m not much of a fan of any liquorice, so I left it up to the family to try this out. I will say the strawberry flavor sure smells delicious.
- Natralia – Anti-Itch Soothing Cream
- We all need a good anti-itch soothing cream every once in a while. I usually need to use one on my c-section scar from time to time, and I think I found my new brand. The Natralia anti-itch soothing cream works immediately on your itching skin, unlike other brands I’ve used. I didn’t have to wait for the cream to fully soak into my skin and around the scar before the itching stopped. I’ll have to purchase an extra tube.
- Älsa – Energy Drink Mix
- I was not a fan of the Älsa energy drink mix the first time I received it in my Daily Goodie Box, and I’m still not a fan of it. I’m not sure if it was the flavors of the mixes or if it was the mix its self.