We seem to have a lot of Chicken meals in our house and one of the things we like to join with our meals is some type of veggie. I was browsing Pinterest the other night, well, actually another blogger was, and found this recipe and thought it would be great for us. The recipe its self looked really good, however I had to make several change for it based on food allergies in our home and not wanting to use wine. The original recipe comes from Family Feedbag.
As I mentioned, I had to adjust the recipe a bit but you can add onion and mushroom to the dish and cook with the garlic before adding the cooked chicken and instead of using chicken broth use a white wine for the sauce. It’s totally up to you on how you want. You can even substitute the snow peas for broccoli or sugar snap peas if you’d like.
- spaghetti noodles
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound chicken
- Cook noodles as directed on package, add snow peas the last couple of minutes of cooking.
- Dice chicken into 1-2? pieces and pan fry in coconut oil until fully cooked (golden brown or not – your choice).
- Add 2 tbsp of button to large skillet and cook garlic for a few minutes and then add chicken, and chicken broth and allow it to simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in the Parmesan.
- Poor chicken, peas, and sauce over spaghetti noodles and enjoy!