I came up with this Triple Chocolate Chip batch of cookies based on the Double Chocolate Caramel Cookies recipe I previously posted about. Instead of adding in the caramel, I added another set of Chocolate Chips!
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you are a chocolate lover you will love this recipe!
- Chocolate Cookie Dough*
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- Previously made Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place foil sheets on countertop for cooling the cookies
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl at high speed until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add melted chocolate and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt; mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough about golf ball size onto baking sheet(s).
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes. Cool, 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet and then move to foil sheets to completely cool.
*Chocolate Cookie Dough recipe came from The Great American Cookie Cookbook page 552.