Thaddeus did all the work on these! The only thing I did was put the egg in, show him how to do the chocolate, and the baking part. He did all the rest, even making balls out of the dough. He’s my little baker!
Original Recipe Source: The Great American Cookie Cookbook.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 24 milk chocolate candy stars or other milk chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, and egg into medium bowl; blend until smooth
- Shape dough into 24 balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Press one chocolate star on top of each cookie.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Transfer to wire racks to completely cool.